What Information we collect?
1. Personal information
We collect certain information which is personally identifiable information, namely information that identifies an individual or may with reasonable effort identify an individual, or may be of private nature (“Personal Information”). In addition, we treat information which is specifically connected or linked to any Personal Information - as long as such connection or linkage exists - as Personal Information.
The Personal Information we collect includes the following:
• When you decide to register with our Service, or when you decide to access or use our Service, you will be request to provide your full name and your phone number.
To complete registration, we may contact you with the number your provided us (via inbound call) in order to authenticate your identity and prevent fraud.
• You may also provide information related to your user profile on our Service, including, but not limited to, email address, your age, gender, photo, physical address, any social network, Approved Platform or third party identifiers (e.g. Facebook) and status.
• If you decided to provide us your social network or Approved Platform identifier (e.g. Facebook, etc.), you hereby warrant that the Company may retrieve and use information accessible or stored in such service related to your profile or your contacts (e.g. photos, emails, contacts list, have made available to you) to integrate and synchronize such information with your information and your contacts' information, to enhance and our users' experience and update your information and your contacts' information. We will retrieve such information in accordance with the security restrictions and applicable permissions of the respected Approved Platform. We do not store or process password or security related information.
• You may also provide information related to your contacts on your device phonebook directory for synchronization and to allow us to recommend you people you may know within our community.
• If you voluntarily access or use the " MarketVIew search" feature you will be asked to provide the names, phone numbers and email addresses contained in your device phonebook directory, in order to enhance your searchable directory. For security reasons, please note that if you access this feature we will only collect the names, numbers and email addresses of your contacts, and any other information stored on your device phonebook directory (e.g. physical address) will be filtered and not be stored or used by us. This information will be aggregated on our directory and allow you to perform numeric search and identify incoming calls against this directory, which contains the contacts' information of users who permitted the aggregation of this information.
2. Non-personal information
We collect certain information pertaining to a user, which may be made available or gathered via the user's use of the Service (“Non-personal Information”). We are not aware of the identity of the user from which the Non-personal Information was collected. Non-personal Information which is being collected consists of technical information transmitted by your device and aggregated usage information, and contains certain software and hardware information about your device, the referring page that linked you to our Service, including the type of browser and operating system your device uses, operator, language preference, access time, and the domain name of the website from which you linked or registered to the Service.
How we may collect your information?
• We collect information submitted directly by you, or information transmitted automatically from your device using various standard technologies, such as cookies, digital identifiers, log files, web beacons or other similar technologies.
• Our Service may automatically send cookies to your system. The Company may store information which correlates with those cookies, and designed to improve and optimize the Service.
You may block and remove our cookies through your browser and operating system, but this may impair and hinder the Service functionality and availability.
• The Company may use logs and cookie information to improve quality and design of the Service, including without limitation, saving you the trouble of re-entering data, and quarries, personalize and customize the Service, track your use of the Service and generate statistics regarding the Service.
o What are we using it for?
How we use the information we collect?
• We analyse all contact in your phone and check for duplicate contacts
• After analyzing the same we show the result of duplicate contact and allow the user to chose the appropriate action.
• After preforming action, we save the back up of contact to our server which is completely and encrypted to ensure privacy.
• Contact backed up on server will be automatically synced to another devices of user if user would like to.
For how long we retain the information we collect?
We may rectify, replenish or remove incomplete or inaccurate information, at any time and at our own discretion.
We value your privacy and control over your Personal Information, and therefore you may, at any time, change, update or remove your Personal Information, related to you or your respected contacts.
To remove your name and/or phone number, you must deactivate your account by contacting us. To remove or change your profile information you must change them by your user settings.
If you are not a user and wish to remove any information related to you, you can notify us by sending an email to: email@example.com.
Please note that unless you instruct us otherwise we retain the information we collect (including your Personal Information) for as long as needed to provide the Service and to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
Our Service is not intended for minors under the age of 13, and we will not knowingly collect personal information from children. If we become aware that a user is under the age of 13, we will remove their information from our files. We reserve the right to request proof of age at any stage so that we can verify that children are not using the Service.
How do we safeguard your information?
We take great care in implementing and maintaining the security of the Service and your information. We employ industry standard procedures and policies to ensure the safety of our users’ information, and prevent unauthorized use of any such information. Phone recordings are encrypted and stored on out secured servers. Although we take reasonable steps to safeguard information, we cannot be responsible for the acts of those who gain unauthorized access or abuse our Service, and we make no warranty, express, implied or otherwise, that we will prevent such access.
If you feel that your privacy was treated not in accordance with our policy, or if any person attempted to abuse our service or acted in an inappropriate manner, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org and our privacy officer shall investigate promptly.
How to contact us